Saturday, January 9, 2010

Help Needed

I notice that true bloggers often utilize this amazing blogging tool to either seek or post answers to life's most pressing questions. I often see posts out there addressing issues such as or "how can I make the best hot chocolate in the world?", or "how does one get melted crayon out of freshly laundered clothes?", or "what's a good plan of action when taking two car-sick prone little girls to the zoo?".

However, despite all my best searching, I can't seem to find the answer to a very urgent question that has plaqued me for the past several days. So here goes... if anyone out there has an answer for me, please don't hesitate to share.

How does one keep their dried-out contacts from popping out of their eyes when they forget to blink for too long while playing Guitar Hero?

2 comments:

Annabel said...

Blink in between songs Molly! You are so funny! I love you!

Annabel said...

Hey, you need to get all the blog time in you can now while your baby is contained and content in your belly.